285/65R18 Tires are engineered to tackle the toughest terrain with off-road vehicles. These tires are ideal for off-road driving, rally racing, and farm use.
YOKOHAMA GEOLANDAR M/T G003
- The Geolandar M/T G003’s advanced tread design provides a dramatic increase in traction and performance on wet roads, as well as better stability at high speeds.
- The Geolandar M/T G003 has a tread compound that provides excellent grip on snow and ice.
- This tire is designed to provide maximum traction even in severe off-road conditions.
MICHELIN DEFENDER LTX M/S
- The Michelin Defender LTX is a tire that can take on all weather conditions and still not lose its shape.
- It’s also durable to ensure you don’t have to buy new tires every few months.
- Layer upon layer of steel mesh and polyester fabric reinforcement are carefully built into the tire casing to ensure structural integrity, even in the harshest driving conditions.
TOYO TIRES OPEN COUNTRY A/T III
- The Open Country A/T III has a tread design that features a deep tread for traction and comfort without sacrificing on off-road performance.
- The tire’s wide footprint provides excellent stability even at high speeds plus it uses a robust sidewall that further improves handling and durability.
- Deep lug grooves give the tire great mud traction as well as excellent on-road handling.
FIRESTONE DESTINATION X/T
- The Destination X/T is the ultimate tire for off-road drivers.
- The Destination X/T features a rugged tread pattern with deep, open tread blocks to give you sure footed traction in tough conditions.
- The Destination X/T is also available in a “studdable” version – perfect for winter driving